Other Permits/Licenses

Explosives Permits

No Fee

Explosives Permit (PDF)

You may access an Explosives Permit Application online or go to the Amador County Sheriff’s Office.

At the time that you turn in your Explosives Permit Application, you will need to produce a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility issued to you by the California Department of Justice. The Explosive permits are valid for one year. It is required that you provide a current Certificate of Eligibility annually in order to have your permit renewed.

Second Hand Dealer License


plus Live Scan Fee
$47.00 for resident
$62.00 for non-resident
To apply for a Second Hand Dealer License, you need go to the Amador County Sheriff’s Office. The Amador County Sheriff’s Office has a Second Hand Dealer Protocol in place that will guide you through the application process and/or renewal process.

Second Hand Dealer Protocol (PDF).

Daily License Application (ABC License)

No Fee

To apply for a one day license to serve alcoholic beverages, you can access the application online (Daily License Application). After filling out the form, you will submit it to the Sheriff for review and signature. Once the application is approved by the Sheriff, you will forward the application to the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.